From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 11:16 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] approval of IEEE Std 802.16m

Dear Brian,

I have received an informal report from Paul Nikolich that the IEEE-SA
Standards Board today approved P802.16m/D12 as IEEE Std 802.16m.

Congratulations on the success of you and the TGm officers, as well as
all of TGm and the 802.16 Working Group.

I'll forward the official announcement when I receive it.

Regards,

Roger