[STDS-802-16] [802.16n][DC] Technical Positions for DC use case and frame structure

Dear 802.16n folks,

Thanks for joining the technical discussion about DC use case and frame structure.

In parallel with the technical discussions, I’d like to propose a strawpoll.

This strawpoll is just to collect technical positions on discussion issues from 16n DC RG voluntary participants.

If technical positions are known, they help us make consensus.

(Eldad’s help) the schedule of the strawpoll follows:

1)      Draft sheet for technical positions (C80216n-rg-11_0043.xls has been uploaded to the RG upload directory)

2)      comments on the sheet (by 11 PM Tuesday, Korea)

3)      Re-circ sheet & comment by 11PM Wednesday, Korea

4)      Final sheet circulated by 11PM Thursday, Korea

5)      participants send their technical positions by 11PM Friday, also Korea

6)      Take weekend off for a change! (good sugguestion)

I think that the results of this strawpoll are informative and not used for selecting one of technical approaches.

Best regards,

Sungcheol Chang, DC RG co-chair.