[STDS-802-16] Meeting Minutes for Tuesday morning

Dear all,

I have summarized our discussion and opinions to temp directory.

We will come back on Thursday morning to make decision on these comments.

If you have any different opinions to us, you can introduce on Thursday morning session or harmonize before Thursday morning session.

If the comments have no serious concerns to our members, we will accept during Thursday morning. Otherwise, these comments could be resubmitted during July meeting.

Best regards,

Zheng Yan-Xiu

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.