[STDS-802-16] Release of Draft P802.16.1/D0

Dear 802.16,

P802.16.1/D0 ([Draft] WirelessMAN-Advanced Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access Systems) is now available:
http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/maint/P802161_D0.zip

Due to delays by our professional editor, our superstar Technical Editor, Ron Murias, stepped in to assemble this draft. Ron did this quickly, and it's not as polished as he would have liked. However, we want to get the document out for comment. Improvements can be suggested during the review process.

Please begin reviewing this draft and preparing to submit comments. Detailed instructions will be available in a Call for Comments announcement to follow shortly.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>