[STDS-802-16] four drafted PARs

Folks,

At Session #75, four PARs were drafted and agreed by the Working Group.

I've entered this information into the IEEE-SA myProject system. However, it was not possible to enter it verbatim, mainly due to the nature of the system and the NesCom requirements.

The four PARs are documents 0030 through 0033 here:
http://ieee802.org/16/docs

You are welcome to review these and let me know of any errors in transcription.

I plan to submit these to NesCom on Monday 17 October, which is the deadline for consideration in early December.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>