Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16q-2015 Approval Notification

Thanks, Eunkyung. I've authorized your email address to the review folder:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7b3_3dB_pMCfnp4emZ3cE1Hc2wwVXl4RDFSX3BDWHM5NjRGbUswMmNBOHVkWVU1blk3ODA

Here are our instructions:

You can make your comments directly in the PDF, send them to me in an email, or put them in a separate Word file--whatever is easiest for you. Please note that the clean pdf you received is just a proof, not a final document. If something looks off, we can adjust it for the final version. Page breaks, cross references links, and other layout issues can be corrected once the final changes have been made.

I would like to propose the following review schedule:

Proofs to you: 18 February 2015
Proofs returned to me: 4 March 2015
Final proofs to you for two-day review 9 March 2015
Publication date  16 March 2015

I've uploaded Harry's comments. We should return a single set of comments; or, I guess we could send separate comments, but we should all agree on them, and we shouldn't have edits to the same section in more than one document. Really, I think a single set of comments is best.

If we can all get our comments uploaded by March 2, then we can try to consolidate them (if someone wants to volunteer) or at least have time for a group review.

Roger

Eunkyung Kim wrote:

Still available?

If yes, I could help with the review.