From: RDLove [mailto:rdlove@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:40 AM
To: Offer Pazy; stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] May meeting registration???

Offer, and all others that may have missed it.  The meeting registration information is posted at

Our home page has a hyperlink to the May 14 - 18th interim meeting details.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816