Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:28 PM
Subject: RE: [RPRWG] Definition of terms - First set

Harmen,
In RPR we are defining CoS (Classes of Service), analogous with DiffServ and VLAN tagging, so instead of "Ring QoS classes" it should be "Ring CoS: Service classes that ...."
Same comment for "MAC Buffer scheduling" definition, replace "In case of ring QoS classes" with "When using different CoS"

Leon