[RPRWG] Lost and Found - Found at March Meeting

All: During the cleanup of our meeting room at Hilton Head a jacket and a pair of glasses in a glass case were discovered.  Since I drove to the meeting I volunteered to hold them for their rightful owners.  I of course promptly misplaced them on arriving home.  Now that they have turned up again, I am announcing their existence.

This note is a request for the owners to email me, describing their lost articles and stating whether they want me to bring them with me to the May meeting or ship them to you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 720 222-0900