Re: [RPRWG] Phy Layer question

Hi Angela, hi Vasan,

thanks for your response.

Angela, we are 100% in line. My target was,  as Vasan worded, that we cannot use
K1/K2.
We need something independent.

In addition, it is well understood, that in case of using SDH nteworks as !
transmission
technology ! (even some segments of SDH rings in between RPR nodes) these
SDH rings will not be visible to RPR.