RE: [RPRWG] RPR Perf: Non-uniform distribution

Hi;

I would tend to agree with Jeffrey on this too.
The "services" (CDN, ASP etc.) platforms will most likely be located in one
central location and not be distributed across many POPs. These platforms tend
to be pricey and bulky.
The central location is where lots of the MAN traffic will likely
transit/terminate.

Though there is the argument about P2P applications...

jld.
Marconi Networks.