[RPRWG] More Interim Meeting announcements

I have been informed by the FacetoFace staff that there
is now airline and car rental discount information
at the ieee802 website for the interim meeting.
Please pre-register for the meeting so that we have
a good idea of how many people will be showing up.
Pre-registration ends on May 2nd.

Also, I apologize for not getting the agenda out
yet. This has been an unique month at Cisco
and I have had to concentrate my efforts
there. I hope to pull together a preliminary
agenda this weekend and send it out so I can
figure out who I missed putting on it.

thank you for your patience,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems