[RPRWG] RE: RPR Perf: Performance simulation traffic pattern

Hi Khaled,

A quick question on the Phase I simulations...about the traffic pattern -
the suggested traffic pattern is set to be 60% of 64 B, 20% of 512 B and 20%
of 1518B packets - does this mean that 60% of all packets are 64B, 20% are
512B and 20% are 1518B or is it that 60% of the ring traffic is made up of
64B packets (for 10G ring traffic, 6G should be 64B packets)?

Just to make sure we are all on the same page...

Thanks,
Samian