[RPRWG] Preliminary Agenda for May Interim attached and on web-site

People,

You will attached an agenda for the first 2 days of the
may meeting (o.k. day 3 and 4 are also there). The first
2 days are presentations and the next two are for voting
on the motions. The final day is clean-up and planning
the next meeting.

If you have requested a timeslot please check the first
two days to see if it is there. Due to the number of
requests, the time shown includes questions so budget
approx 80% of the time for presentations and 20% for
questions. If it is not there, please email me ASAP.

Preliminary slides are due on the 7th of May. Failure to
provide slides in advance may cause the removal of the
presentation from the agenda. If the slides change
please bring 120 paper copies to the meeting.

Since we are now getting into the contentious motions I
would like a small modification to the methodology we
were persuing in Hilton Head.

I would like to allow 2 five minute presentations prior
to each motion. One for the pro side from the mover and
likeminded individuals (explaining the motion) and why it
is important and one for the con side. Then we will engage
in debate.

Since there will be multiple parties who will want to
provide pro's and con's I am willing to act as a central
match making agency to hook up people who line up on
the same side. They can then spend some time outside of
meetings in putting together their slides. Therefore
I need to know who is the mover for each motion.

I will send out a spreadsheet tomorrow with each motion
and people can email it back to me with their names
put in the pro or con column.

cheers,

mike

May_agenda_01.pdf