RE: [RPRWG] RPR Perf: Single vs. Dual ring?]

sorry for the confusion.
A "ring" (in my definition... probably needs to be aligned with the group's!)
contains two (2) counter-rotating ringlets.
So, in your definition, I would take n=2.

sorry.
jld.

"Devendra Tripathi" <tripathi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 04/30/2001 02:12:57 PM