RE: [RPRWG] More comments on preemption

Hi Raman,

>From my Ethernet background, the control symbols are differentiated only
by PCS layer (or a small sub layer of MAC marked as re-conciliation layer).
This is because in Ethernet there is no concept of extensive header per
packet. Since RPR MAC is expected to operate with Ethernet PHYs, it is
important to consider the implications there. Could you clarify how ESC will
be
embedded by POS ?

Regards,
Devendra Tripathi