From: Necdet Uzun [mailto:nuzun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 12:36 PM
To: 'Mike Takefman'
Cc: John Hawkins; 'stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx'; 'Robert Love (E-mail)'
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] Objective classification spreadsheet

Mike,

In order to expedite the standardization process, I suggest that we group the presentations in the July meeting as usual. But resume voting for objectives related to a group following presentations instead of waiting until Wednesday to vote on them. This will first of all improve the way we vote since we vote on them while the issues are fresh in our minds. Also this way we do not have to worry about not having the quorum on the last day which is usually dedicated for voting.

Thanks.

Necdet

John Hawkins wrote:

I received several requests to post the spreadsheet I was using to classify 802.17 objectives. I've attached it to this email. I don't guarantee its accuracy w.r.t. vote counts, or movers/seconders (I let Mannix and BJ take care of those in the minutes) -- but I captured them as best I could.

An update to the classification spreadsheet is attached. Remember, this is not the official record. Mannix/BJ will post that as it becomes available. This is FYI and inaccuracies will be included (if you let me know what error you run across I'll try to keep up).

Best regards,

john
Optical Ethernet Marketing
* Tel 770 708 7375   (ESN 268)
* Fax 253-981-8720 * Email  jhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Mail  Nortel Networks, Mail drop 05U-02-A60
        5555 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30004, USA