Re: [RPRWG] P802.17 TD1.0 RESPONSE = APPROVE WITH COMMENT / P802. 17 TD1.0 RESPONSE = DISAPPROVE

I think that the voting rules should include the stipulation that
anything voted on should at least appear to be a completed work.
I think it is unfair to put out something that has a significant
percentage uncomplete and then expect anyone who has a problem
with the incomplete document to finish the work if they want
to vote no.  I really hope we do not take this approace with
the standard.  In this case you are putting too much burden on
the individual voter.

--
Timothy R. Plunkett, code B35
Building 1500A Room 110