[RPRWG] Internet Access in St Louis.

RPRWGers,

a reminder that we WILL have internet access in St Louis.

Wireless 802.11b is the preferred method.
SSID IEEE WEP OFF

If you want to hook up to the ethernet, I request you bring
your own piece of CAT 5 cable. Suggested length is 10ft

I will be building the network on sunday night at around
9pm at the sheraton, SALON A/B.C So if you like to tape
down wires you can certainly come and help.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems