RE: [RPRWG] Internet Access in St Louis.

Colleagues,

For those who unsuccessfully tried to download Clause 5 with the
editors' markups (editors' notes) from the protected web page
for D0.1 yesterday, please be aware that the problem has been
fixed and you can download it now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, there was a technical hitch in sending out the complete
comment database yesterday (the IEEE reflector rejected the
message). We are trying to resolve this issue now. I will send
out e-mail to the reflector when this has been solved and the
comment database is available for review.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, P802.17