RE: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on WG electronic voting]

Title: RE: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on WG electronic voting]

Mike:

How is the letter ballot sent electronically to the Working group member?
i.e to which email account for those who has many and
how it is authenticated?

There must exist an official WG member list?
I notice that the member's list in the members area

List of 802.17 Members

is out of date. Is this the official WG member list?

Regards,

Harry