Re: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++Ballot on WG electronic voting]

Harry,

great questions, wish I had the answer. The SEC email ballots are
sent to stds-802-sec. Similarly the assumption is that people
who have voting rights will have their correct email on the
reflector list.

With regard to the members list, I will upload a new one in a
few weeks that will include new and deleted members.

The only authentication is that the email comes back from the right
person. Do you know how to spoof the email programs, i.e. is this a
major concern.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems