RE: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on WG electronic voting]

Hi There,

I would like to support Italo's point. Unless we are very careful, this
could prove to be a procedural nightmare. How many motions per day would we
have to vote on?

A couple of things that may be worth considering.
*	What if someone is on leave and not reading email for 3 weeks.
*	Use a separate reflector form motions/voting - this should be
members only (to allow the working group to discuss motions somewhat
privately). Membership of this could be restricted to voters if appropriate.
*	Use email voting like a straw poll - to gauge general feeling on a
subject more formally

We want to make sure that email voting is an improvement - not a step
backward.

regards
peter