[RPRWG] A place for papers on RPR website

Hi John:
I would like to propose that we have a place on RPR website for papers
and possibly articles related to RPR. This will allow people to submit
papers and articles that assist in understanding and formulation of RPR
standard. I can think of works related to CRC calculation &
performance, max frame size requirements and issues, protection
mechanisms and discussions on wrapping/steering, bridging and routing
issues, etc.... These papers will be individual articles that would help
educate everybody and possibly bring up issues to consider for RPR
standards formulation.
=Pankaj