[RPRWG] [Fwd: IEEE 802.1/.3/.17 Interim Sept. 02 Meeting]

RPRWGers,

So you can start planning your september travel.

.17 will be meeting from Monday 8am to Thursday
5pm (maybe 6pm).

Please note, the location and details have been
announced greater than 90 days in advance of the meeting.
My next email will explain why this is relevant.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems