RE: [RPRWG] RE: Evaluation of timeToLive alternatives

David,

One comment on something you said that really caught my attention.

You stated:
> The BAH has voted to support sufficient mechanisms to
> enhanced as well as basic bridging. Any proposed
> formats and protocols thus have to support both.

Please do not fall under the delusion that BAH has been granted the right to
determine how 802.17 will do bridging. Just like any other ad hoc, BAH may
present proposals to the WG, and the WG as whole will decide whether to
follow the recommendations of the ad hoc.

jl