RE: [RPRWG] RE: Evaluation of timeToLive alternatives

John,

Sorry for this missstatement, should have been:
> The BAH has voted to support sufficient mechanisms to
> enhanced as well as basic bridging. Any proposed
> formats and protocols, proposed within BAH,
> thus have to support both.

Your are correct that the RPR group, as a whole,
can vote to approve, reject, or modify recommendations
from the BAH.

Of course, if the RPR working group would still
have to address the same documented constraints
and problematic scenarios, some of which have
been clarified by Anoop, and others which are
well documented in BAH writeups (that presumably
will be presented to the RPR working group).

DVJ

David V. James, PhD
Chief Architect
Network Processing Solutions