From: Mike Takefman [mailto:tak@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 2:17 PM
To: dot17
Subject: [RPRWG] Preminary Agenda in pdf

RPRWGers,

here is the first draft of the agenda. Reference
locators and file names are now part of the table.

John Hawkins, please populate the webpage
with these presentations.

If I missed a presentation please let me know.

I put some presentation slots in based on
some informal non promised presentations.
Specifically Rhett, and the Section 2 editors.

First cut of slides are due on wednesday night.

Given the American Long Weekend, I suggest people
get their place holders done today and send
tomorrow.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems