[RPRWG] Web site updates

Title: Web site updates

I have posted several files/presentations to the July presentation page at the request of the chair, David James and John Lemon. There are documents there for your review that will be discussed in detail in Vancouver.

The URL is: http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/presentations/jul2002

Please take a moment to download them and review them over your otherwise fine holiday weekend.

Placeholders for all presentations in the agenda (circulated yesterday) are on the page as well. As files arrive, I will be posting them and adding the appropriate link. I should be able to do this throughout the holiday weekend perhaps with the exception of Sunday when I am in transit. But even so, I should be on line by Sunday night.

See you in Vancouver.

john