[RPRWG] primitives and opcodes

Folks,

I’ve asked the chair to give us an hour or two on Tuesday to discuss primitives and op-codes for clause 5.

All people interested are welcome to participate. Time and location will be provided on Monday.

In the meantime, I included a starting proposal based on the existing text and various people comments and

contributions. We’d appreciate any comments on this before the meeting if you not planning on attending.

Cheers

Med

PS: To John Hawkins: Could you please upload it to the web site.

Thanks

opcodes.pdf