[RPRWG] Latest Agenda in PDF and XLS

RPRWGers,

please find the latest attempt at getting the agenda straight.
It may still churn if I missed a request which is sadly all too
likely.

The BAH has decided to give a tutorial on monday night on the
4 proposal currently under consideration to deal with packet
reorder / duplication which is the critical piece of work the
BAH is covering. I encourage people to come and get informed
and ask questions. High level descriptions of the proposals
will be given during the day, these presentations are more
detailed.

Check out your slots and filenames and please follow the
naming since that is what john is going to pre-populate into
the web-page.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

sep_agenda_02.pdf

sep_agenda_02.xls