[RPRWG] Secretary Position Available

RPRWGers,

it is with regret that I announce that B.J. Lee has informed
me that he is no longer able to continue in the role of
secretary for .17. I want to thank B.J. for his hard work
over the last year and a bit.

I would appreciate someone volunteering to either:

1) Take over the role of secretary
2) Act as the secretary for the New Orleans meeting.

Luckily, we have reached a point where the secretary only
has 2 days of work to do, but I will admit it is still a
demanding job.

Anyone who wants more details can contact me.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems