RE: [RPRWG] State Tables Ad Hoc Meeting

Bob,

I had this marked on my calenday for Thursday, due to a
past email reading mistake. Sorry for having missed this.

I agree that we need to have a detailed specification;
simply pulling in the votes on controversial issues is
insufficient. Until we do the details, its often not
clear whether the "consensus" votes (such as type field
location, in or out of header) were even self-consistent.

We also need to have the MIB folks identify all MIBS
that are specified, but not defined through state machines,
and vice versa. Maybe this and other items should be
included in a check-sheet for editors?

I should be able to attend next week. Sorry for the lapse
this week.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct