Re: [RPRWG] 802.17 Venue in Hawaii has changed from Sheraton to Hyatt

Martin, Dawn made the announcement at the 802.17 interim meeting in New
Orleans.

Dawn, Buzz, we have an opportunity here.  There are many people at the Hyatt
that want to move to the Sheraton based on the meeting room change.  Can you
post anything on the 802All reflector, and set up some kind of master list
to facilitate room changes?  I realize this may be a much larger job than it
would appear to be?  Therefore, take this as a question rather than as
something I think you need to be doing.  I leave it to your judgment if it
is feasible and practical to do this.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187