Re: [RPRWG] 802.17 Venue in Hawaii has changed from Sheraton to Hyatt

BTW, the distance between the hotels is 2 miles (with no shuttle buses before 10am). Not very practical for walking, sharing a rental car could be an option... but swapping rooms (or meeting locations :-) would likely be preferred

George