RE: [RPRWG] Re: Question about STQ size

Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of a definition of RTT - other than
round trip time - and how to calculate it (see formula below for use).

Is RTT supposed to be max RTT for 2000km and 255 nodes (or N km and M nodes
if this is a different known maximum for a specific implementation) or is it
calculated more accurately?

If calculated more accurately, is this re-calculated on detection of change
to the topology?

Thanks,
Sam