[RPRWG] Liason from SG 7/17

RPRWGers,

the ITU SG7/17 rapporteur has sent us a new contribution
on X.msr which he believes removes all overlap with .17.

Given that one of our jobs in Hawaii is to review their
draft we should do the latest one. Please give it a read
and I would be interested in all feedback both on the
question of overlap and technical correctness.

I have my opinions on whether the overlap is gone and
the level of correctness.

The doc is in our member's area under ITU and it is the november
6th contribution.

Dr. Yu has also at my suggestion sent liasons to dot 1
and dot 3 given the work being done in those areas.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems