[RPRWG] January Meeting Details to be Posted Soon

All, our January interim meeting arrangements are all in place.  In the next few days we should be getting notice of the posting for making our hotel reservations.  I expect that the cutoff date for reservations will be relatively soon, giving us only about 2 weeks or less from the time the information is posted.  Therefore, I ask each of you to make sure to follow up quickly on the formal announcement and make your hotel reservations as soon as the information is available.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187