[RPRWG] Propose the Amendment to Draft P802.17/D1.1 from Huawei

Hi, all,

Our team have some comments on draft P802.17/D1.1.
Maybe Draft 2.0 will be released soon, but I think this still will be significant.
Please review and answer it. Thank you very much.

Introduction to the attached proposal£º
In the IEEE802.17 Draft D1.1, there are two kinds of wrap mode i.e. center wrap and edge wrap. Under the center wrap mode, the both sides of one station should make wrapping simultaneously, or there will be a wrong mode that will lead to packets lost. And normally for the two sides of one station, the state diagram are being executed independently and in parallel. So there should been a lot of communication between two sides. So we give a detail implement of state diagram based on  upon condition, including clear message sending and receiving between two sides of one station.

Regards,
Liu Enhui
Li Jian
Huawei technologies CO.,LTD.

Amendment to Draft P802.17 D1.1 from Huawei.doc