RE: [RPRWG] Propose the Amendment to Draft P802.17/D1.1 from Huawei

Enhui,

In addition to submitting the comment, you should probably join the ad-hoc
task group teleconference to discuss this subject. Information is appended.
I would suggest contacting Jim Kao or Jason Fan to be added to the distribution
list so that you know when meetings are happening.

FYI, the chair has the option of counting "contribution in kind" for membership
rights. While there are no guarantees, you could ask for that if you can do
work through teleconferences, but cannot attend the meetings.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306