Subject: Registration for IEEE 802 Interim Meetings
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:34:40 -0800
From: "Jennifer Hull" <jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Heile" <bheile@xxxxxxxx>, "stuart Kerry"
<stuart.kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Mike Takefman" <tak@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Grow"
<bob.grow@xxxxxxxxx>,"Mark Klerer" <M.Klerer@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jim Lansford"
<jimlans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Howard Frazier"
<millardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Tony Jeffree" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Dawn Slykhouse" <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Darcel Moro"
<darcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Bill Quackenbush" <billq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	We are currently experiencing difficulties with web hosting site for
Pre
Web Registration. We are trying to resolve the problem, but since today
is
the "deadline" for pre web reg, we would like to extend the deadline to
Monday, December 23 at 6pm PST. Please let your attendees know that are
having difficulties registering that it is not them, it is the site and
we
will extend the deadline.
	If you DO NOT want to extend the deadline to Monday, please let us know
as
soon as possible. Once the site is up and running again, we will let you
know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events