From: Mike Takefman [mailto:tak@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 8:28 AM
To: Robert D. Love
Cc: 'Tom Alexander'; Castellano, Robert; 802.17
Subject: [RPRWG] Re: Comments from Non-Members

In the past we have accepted comments from anyone
who cared to submit them. I do not see this changing.

I agree with Bob, that a non member does not have the
right to have their rejected comment carried forward
as an unresolved negative.

If Bob or anyone chooses to submit a comment on
behalf of another person, I strongly urge them to
review the comment, agree with it and be able to
argue for it.

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems