[RPRWG] [Fwd: BOUNCE stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Header field too long (>1024)]

Somehow necdet's mail bounced - here it is

Subject: FRTT AdHoc

As instructed by the working group during Dallas meeting, fairness round
trip delay time (FRTT) adHoc will resume its meetings on Thursdays
(starting 4/3/03) 12:00 noon pacific time. If you want to be included in
this adHoc please let me know by Monday night. I have already included
last FAH members in the list. If you are in that list you do not need to
respond unless you don't want to be in FRTT adHoc.

I will announce the details of the meeting next week.

Thanks.

Necdet