Re: [RPRWG] Time to Reserve your rooms for Montreal

Robert,

we will look into this and see if the room block can be
increased. However, past history has shown us having between
45 and 50 people at the more recent interims and plenaries.

There is a huge downside if we guess high, up until now
there has never been a problem with getting more rooms.

mike