Re: [RPRWG] Book your Hotel Room now for Montreal

People,

the hotel booking period ends this week.

web registration is now open and a grand total of
9 people have registered.

Please get this done NOW.

I did not have to mention Cisco to get the IEEE rate,
but use whatever tricks you have to!!!

thanks,

mike