[RPRWG] RPR multiring structures

Hello WG members,

I'm a telecommunication student, and I am writing M.A thesis about
"Interaction between multiring structures in RPR networks". My
question is: "Is there any advantages or not, about choosing multiring
net instead single ring?"
Let imagine specific situation: we have 10-15 nodes, which creates
campus network - and now I have to find proper solution, then next - prove my
choice: single or multiring.
I'v got some ideas about this topic, but I couldn't find  any results
of simulating those networks ( multiring ). There are small amount of
documents describing RPR bridging in general, so I draw a conclusion
that maybe this way of considering RPR networks is wrong?
Could you show me right direction ? Maybe some articles about ?

best regards,
Krzysztof Duralek
Department of Telecommunication
AGH - University of Mining and Metallurgy
Cracow, Poland