Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RPRWG] Simulation results

Jon,

stqSize(0) in this graph is a lot smaller than the one that you sent earlier (simRes2.pdf). Is there a conversion problem here (byte vs bits etc)?

Another information that could be very valuable is how long is the priority inversion when we fix the stq size to the values given in the draft. A delay jitter histogram would be very useful. I am especially interested in jitter values exceeding 2 x 256 x MTU time.

Thanks.

Necdet

 No problem, the new graphs are here: http://www.ikn.tuwien.ac.at/~nthuma/simRes3.pdf Jon