[RPRWG] Question about B eir and C priority(My last mail have wrong text arrange)

Hi,all:

I have find something wrong in stage queue flow chart.
The follow is from the Draft 2.1 stage queue flow chart

    (START)

    (CLASSA)
classA entry && sendA ----yes--> select classA frame--->space in stage queue
        |                                            &&PHY is ready-->start

    (CLASSB)
classB entry && sendB ----yes-->select classB frame---->space in stage queue
        |                                            &&PHY is ready-->start

    (CLASSC)
classC entry && sendC ----yes-->select classC frame---->space in stage queue
        |                                            &&PHY is ready-->start

    no frame selected

    (START)

If the current status:

Both B frame and C frame are in client queue

sendB is false and sendC is 255.

So it will chose C frame to trasmit not the B frame.

Therefore, it violates priority. Because B traffic has high priority than C
traffic.

From my understand, I think that B traffic in CIR profile has high prioriy
than C traffic and both B traffic exceed CIR and C has the same priority,
they share the spare link capcity.

Can some one give a explain about the prioriy of B EIR traffic and C
traffic?

Best Regards
Jiangzhou
zjiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx