[RPRWG] Upcoming 2003Jul30 FAH meeting & last meeting minutes

All,

The next meeting of the FAH is as follows:

Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2003
Start Time:   9:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Ending Time: 12:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Parties: 32
Dial-in Number: 1-702-835-5000 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Participant Access Code: 8021730

The minutes of the last FAH meeting follow.

I would like to add one topic to the agenda, which arose
at the meeting last week:
  * A component of Table 9.4, row 10 is the following:
      nrXmitRate < unreservedRate
    Is this a redundant implementation of a downstream shaper?
    I have heard multiple opinions, listed below, so please
    review this to simplify the determination.
      Yes: DVJ and John Lemon
      No:  Necdet

DVJ

David V. James