Re: [RPRWG] FAH meeting

Necdet / David :

If possible (ie., if time permits) I would like to add the following to
the agenda of the upcoming FAH meeting for clarification:

1. In the meeting last week, it was resolved that table 9.5 be changed
(along with 9.6 and 9.7)to have the following sequence :
lowPassFiltering; rate calculation; aging update;
I would like to clarify if the sequence :
rate calculation; lowPassFiltering; aging update;
is acceptable. If not, what is the problem?

2. I would also like to clarify what was really incorrect about the
initializations :
allowed_rate = LINK_RATE (or MAX_ALLOWED_RATE) and
local_fair_rate = UNRESERVED_RATE

Thanks.

Prasenjit